Saturday, September 11, 2010

100 Blessings (Part 4)

You guys have no idea how bad I feel about this post. Really bad. Because it's almost 2 weeks late! And I have no excuse for that. I simply...forgot. *GASP*

Anyway, this brings me to blessing number 76.


76. I have great friends who will fogive me for the tardiness of this post. (You will, won't you?)
77. my first link-up post got 15 comments from strangers! *yay*
78. I survived my first week of high school
79. even though my bus comes at 6:37 a.m. *ugh*, I get to see the sunrise that makes the clouds turn pink
80. I like my school picture this year!
81. I grew out of 00 jeans
82. for Brother's birthday, we went to SmashBurger and saw 'The Sorcerers Apprentice'
83. Burt's Bees toothpaste comes with a free Burt's Bees chapstick!
84. Youth group kick-off is on the 15th! (I'm so excited!!!)
85. my bus only has 20 people on it... (compared to last year's bus, which has at least 45)
86. ...and my bus driver isn't a crazy, maniac guy (like last year)
87. I can throw a football and make it spiral!
88. I don't have to eat the school lunches anymore (I bring my own)
89. blogging is a chain reaction. The beginning of mine started with word about Aspire.
90. blogs have giveaways
91. I can be whoever I want to be.
92. I've got neon green laces on my converse! *EEK!*
93. my family is amazing
94. my 3rd cousin plays in the mlb :D
95. I've been to DisneyLand!
96. it's a small world after all... (pun intended)
97. I write left-handed
98. there are little things in life to look forward to
99. I've been out of the state
100. I AM ALIVE IN GOD!

I hope you enjoyed this series, I know I did!

What are some blessings in your life?

0 comments:

Post a Comment