Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wish List

I'm one of those people who always has a list going. And this time, it's my wish list. I like to always have one ready, because you never know when one may ask for it-especially in my family. :)
So here you go; my wish list.


I am pretty sure my old iPod Touch is coming to an end. Sad, but true. But it's not much of a surprise, considering it was passed down from my mom, to my brother, and then, to me. Which makes it 2 years old. I guess when I get the comment, "What is that?" more than ever now, it's time to restock....






Of course, right as my iPod begins to die, so does my dock. Good thing school is out because then I would have to wake up to the high-pitched beep of my cell rather than my favorite playlist off my iPod. At least the LCD clock still works, otherwise I just might go crazy.








My new thing is dresses. Especially the ones from Delia's-my favorite store. This dress goes well with the next few things on my list-so, consider
them together.









From my point of view, these shoes would go great with the dress (above)! I love how there are so many straps, and in gold! I don't think you can get any better than this... :)







To complete the outfit, add this around the waist of the dress (where the black band is) and.. voila! You have a modern, in-style outfit that can be worn almost anywhere.





This is a great summer skirt that can go casual or formal and fits right in to my wardrobe. I love how many different ways there are to go around in this; leggings, around the waist, or on the hips.







I like to have some style when there's a chilly breeze and possibly some snow on the ground. In other words, this is a fall/winter wardrobe item, and I don't have a lot of those. So it's nice to be prepared. You know?









This is just another cute summer shirt that I'd love to have. With its complex pattern, it will go with any jean.










I get a lot of hand-me-down swimsuits, and there's nothing wrong with that, but its nice to have one of your own that isn't completely faded and smells like chlorine no matter how many times you throw it in the wash. This swim suit is just my style, too!








10. Gift cards
Lastly, the list of gift cards. I always have one, and I always love one. A gift card allows me to choose what I want, when I want-so they're perfect for me.





1 comment:

  1. I love this list, I love your style, and - of course - I love you, girl. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete