Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Operation Beautiful: December

Have you ever looked in the mirror and thought, 'I'm too fat' or 'I'm too skinny' or 'My nose is too bony'. Unfortunately, I think we all have. And when we notice those things, we tend to notice every. other. thing. With what started as an 'I'm too fat' day, turned out to be a 'I'm too fat and my clothes don't match and pencils make an annoying squeaksqueak noises like they never have before' day. On those days, it seems nothing in the world could make us feel skinny again.
Ah, but yes, there is a cure! And it's Operation Beautiful--the post-it note life-changer.

Like I mentioned, I was going to do a little something special for the holiday month. I wanted to put together something that would make the OB victim feel especially beautiful. So, I made a pretty card...
Wrapped a little present... (this includes a cute necklace and a starburst)
And topped it with a sparkly, fake pear.
Then I set it up nicely in the bathroom. :D
Whether you do something special like me or simply a sticky note, link up, and make someone's day!
(I realize how awful these pictures are. That would be my phone....)

1 comment: