Saturday, September 4, 2010

End of Summer Project

Ooo... you guys are lucky! 2 posts in one day! Hehe, I'm just messin' with ya--the first one doesn't count. :D
~
It wasn't until Thursday that I realized...today is the. last. day. of. summer. at. home.


The last day to make my summer of 2010 worth it.


So I took one quick glance around my room for any project. Just one.


One that will take hours. A whole day even.


Then I saw it.


The bulletin board that's been screaming PAINT ME WHITE!!! for months now.


So I picked it up and brought it downstairs... (Which wasn't easy considering it's almost as tall as me--and I'm tall :))


Got all the materials...


And took some not-so-great pictures with self-timer of me.


So that was my end-of-summer project. I think it adds a nice little *ting* to my warm days...

(It's actually still in the basement asking for another coat... I'll get to it, someday :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment